- Grass brooms manufacturers offer custom and private label service for all brooms designs on our website, such as house clean brooms, plastic broom, mini broom, twist mop…
- Custom process: Customer provides design; Factory production and send samples ;If samples are ok ,establishing business relationship.
- Grass Brooms Feature: Natural materials are selected, safe and environmentally friendly; the bristles are soft and do not hurt the floor; the broom head is large in area and is suitable for cleaning fallen leaves.
Production of sorghum broom
The main raw materials: sorghum spike, gold grass, bamboo shoots, broom grass and so on.
Fans with small heads or large heads use high-spotted scorpions to remove their kernels, remove the leaf sheaths and the knots below the arrow shafts, and then separate the middle and the scattered ears from the straight thousand ears (with a hardcore in the middle). In the middle of the scorpion, the scorpion is used as a skeleton when it is tied. Then use the hand-cutting knife to break the middle-slipped arrow stalks for the selected skin. The arrow stalk of the straight thousand ears prepared for the core is cut off from the root of the ear, and the cut arrow stalk can be reserved for the stalk curtain, and the middle of the hoe can be filled with the common stalk. Then lay the scorpion on the hard ground, crush it with a stone scorpion, and soften it. Then moisten the scorpion with water (put the scorpion in a water-filled tank or drown water, soak the water), and the wetting time is about 1 hour.
Get ready to tie the knotted utensils. To make a hoe, you need 0.5 kg of tweezer and 7 gram of wire. Take a 4 m long, 3 to 5 mm thick oil wire rope and tie one end to one of the foot or door frame in the house and the other end to the middle of the pole. At the rear end of the pole is a strip of rubber tape 7-10 cm wide and 80-90 cm long, and the other end is a hook that can be hung and attached to one end of the pole.
When tying, tie the rod to the waist, take 3 to 4 core tweezers, then take 4 leather tweezers, clip one for straw, tighten with oil wire, press into the 22-25 iron wire The first way, each line is wound around two wires. The second way is to take 4 core tweezers, 2 leather tweezers, 1 stalk, and continue behind the first road. Lefa is the same as the first one. The third and fourth lines are the same as above. The fifth, that is, the last one takes 4 leather scorpions, 1 stalk, and 4 leather scorpions on each side, two laps, and then pull up every 3 to 5 centimeters. A total of 15 to 17 roads. The squeegee that will be tied will drop the clamshell, and in order to make it bright, white, and mild, it needs to be fumigated with sulfur. The method is to dig a pit half a meter deep on the ground, put a piece of sulfur in a bowl or an iron box, and use a wooden stick to block the pit on the pit, and the number of the rafts on the rack can be more than one hundred. It is covered with a plastic cloth and ignited with sulfur. It can be sold after about 1 hour of fumigation.
We are a grass brooms manufacturers. Here is a brief introduction to the production process of the grass broom.
Selection of materials – drop the grain – remove the sheath – after sorting, tiled on the ground – soft – drenched with water – tied tight – remove the clam – sulfur fumigation – finished product.
- Wipe clean when using, place ventilation, avoid odor and odor.
- When the bamboo broom has an odor, the broom can be cleaned with diluted bleach.
- When the hair on the broom is sticky, use a brush to clean it or dry it with tape.
Bamboo brooms made of high-quality materials are not suitable for heavy greasy soil. It is uneconomical and prone to wear.
- In order to keep the house clean, the broom head should be replaced every two to three months.
- When using detergent, the weight should not be excessive, otherwise, it will easily remain and affect the service life of the broom.