- We offer custom and private label service for all brooms designs on our website.
- Custom process: Customer provides design ;Factory production and send samples ;If samples are ok ,establishing business relationship.
- Feature: The bristles are of a wide variety of materials, soft and fine, in addition to cleaning the interior of the car, you can also clean the bed and other places.
What is a brush?
The brush is a traditional labor tool from China. The brush was invented by the ancient Han people in the production practice. With the continuous development of human society, the industrious and intelligent Han nationality constantly sums up experience, preserves its essence, discards its dross, dares to explore, and dares to innovate. For thousands of years, it has created a brilliant labor culture for the Han nationality. Outstanding Contribution.
A car brush is a type of brush that is specially made to clean the car. Common car brushes have two types of cleaning internal seats and cleaning window glass. The car brush that cleans the seat can also be used to clean the bed, the bristles are soft and do not damage the leather of the seat.
Common brush material
1.Polypropylene (PP) brush wire, with acid and alkali resistance, but the elasticity is not very good, it is easy to deform and difficult to recover after working for a long time, so it is suitable for industrial dust removal and cleaning for rough parts, such as dust removal of mine dock, sanitation The sweeping brush of the car and so on.
2.PET is a softer type of brush in several types of filaments. It is often used in car cleaning brushes, plus a napping process to facilitate the protection of automotive paint.
3.The pork chop is often used for the polishing of bath brushes or valuable objects, such as gold, gemstones, pianos, etc. It is also suitable for polishing of hard alloys.
4.Horsehair is softer than bristle, easier to remove floating ash, often used in high-end household cleaning products, or suitable for industrial use to remove floating ash.
1. Never wash against the hair.
2. After cleaning, gently press the tissue with a tissue or a cotton pad to let the water drain, but remember not to twist the bristles, otherwise, the bristles will be destroyed, and the structure of the bristles will be loose, resulting in hair loss.
4. After cleaning, the brush can be hung up and the bristles can be dried downwards.
5. To be naturally air-dried, do not blow dry with a hair dryer, and do not dry it under the sun, otherwise, it may hurt the brush material.
6. Abrasive wire brush roller Because the material is relatively hard, it can not be used like nylon wire when it is cleaned, it is easy to hurt the items to be cleaned, so the damage of the article cannot achieve the desired effect.