- Electric broom: Vacuum cleaners can be divided into vertical, horizontal and portable according to structure. The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is that the motor is used to drive the blades to rotate at a high speed, and a negative air pressure is generated in the sealed casing to absorb the dust.
Classified by shape
The types of vacuum cleaners that are more common in the Asian and European markets account for more than 80% of the overall market. It is characterized by its small size and convenient storage.
The American market is more common and is suitable for large area carpet cleaning.
It is compact and easy to carry and use. It is mainly used for cleaning inside the car, and it also has good effects on keyboards and electrical appliances. The disadvantage is that the power is small and the suction is not strong enough.
Commercial vacuum cleaners, mostly used by cleaning companies, hotels, and office buildings, are characterized by large capacity and water absorption.
Nowadays, it is gradually increasing, mostly for charging type. It is characterized by small size and easy to use.
- Open the dust collector and check that the filter bag is good.
- Plug in the power and turn on the power switch.
- Please select each accessory according to different needs.
Cleaning and replacement parts
- Open the dust collector
- Remove the dust filter bag
- Drain dust
- Install filter bag and bag dust cover