Bamboo brooms are very common in life, and many sanitation workers use bamboo brooms to protect our environment. The materials for making bamboo silk brooms are easy to find, and the production process is relatively simple. As a traditional craft, we still have to learn how to make bamboo silk brooms. Below is the production process of the bamboo silk broom accepted by the bamboo silk broom manufacturer, let’s take a look!
Bamboo silk broom production process:
1. Separate bamboo handles, branches and leaves, and stack them neatly. Before making brooms, bamboo branches and wool must be dried by grilling their moisture.
2. Take the processed bamboo silk and tie it into small handfuls, and prepare 5 small handfuls of tied bamboo silk
3. Take a long bamboo handle and a packing rope about 2 meters away, and tie 5 small bundles of bamboo silk from long to short, and tie them to the bamboo poles from short to long.
4. Fix one end of the plastic strap, hold the other end of the plastic strap in your hand, then tighten the plastic strap, go around it quickly, and tighten it while winding it. Finally, drill a hole with an electric drill and pass the plastic strap through The hole is tied tightly and knotted,
5. Then take a hatchet to chop off the uneven branches on the wooden pier, so that a broomstick is complete.
The above is the process of making bamboo silk brooms. Isn’t it very simple? When we make bamboo silk brooms ourselves, we only need to find good materials and operate according to the above methods. We are a Jinhua broom manufacturer with many years of experience in broom processing and production. If you need a broom, you can call us directly!