Bamboo broom is a product made from bamboo branches. This kind of product should be seen more in our lives! But do you know the correct way to use the broom? Although many people know how to use the broom, if it is used incorrectly, it will damage the waist to a certain extent. Let’s take a look at the details below!
Bamboo broom grip:
Press the thumb of one hand on the end of the broom and hold it with the other four fingers, and hold it 30-40cm below with the other hand.
Lean forward slightly, but not bend too much, and use a posture that is not easy to fatigue. Sweeping method: Keep the broom on the ground. When sweeping, you must press down with your hand. It is necessary to sweep away dust and garbage, but also to prevent dust from picking up. If there is too much dust on the ground, you can spray some clean water with spray air before sweeping. Each sweep should be built on the ground to remove the dust and rubbish on the broom.
1. When cleaning indoors, in principle, from inside to outside.
2. In order not to step on the rubbish, sweep forward continuously.
3. Sweep from the narrow to the wide, and sweep from the corners to the center.
4. When cleaning the stairs, stand on the next level, focus on the center from the left and right ends, and then sweep down, and pay attention to prevent rubbish and dust from falling off the stairs.
1. The broom is easy to be attached to cotton-like dust, so it should be removed frequently with a brush or comb.
2. After the work is done every day, all tools, mopping, dust pushing, and broom must be dried and returned to the warehouse.
3. When there is malignant dirt such as chewing gum on the ground, use a small shovel to remove it in time, and mop it with the ground.
4. A requirement must be cleaned, no paper dust, no broom marks on the ground, especially when sweeping rubbish into the shovel, no rubbish and dust that have not been swept in.