Everyone lives in a different environment, and all aspects of contact are different. Many households in rural areas use brooms for cleaning. Bamboo brooms are one of the tools that can help dust and clean garbage. Golden grass and sorghum ears are used. , Bamboo brooms, etc., so which bamboo brooms have you used?
(1) Sorghum bamboo broom: One day, an old farmer in Hadley needed a new bamboo broom. He chopped some sorghum stalks and tied one with a rope. It was durable and easy to use. So everyone rushed to follow suit and started using sorghum. Bamboo brooms, which led to the emergence of sorghum bamboo broom manufacturing in the United States, and bamboo brooms are still in use until now.
(2) Bamboo brooms: In rural areas, it is inseparable from the bamboo brooms for tying the bamboo branches, but the leaves on the bamboo branches generally need to be removed manually, which takes a lot of work.
(3) Bamboo brooms: Shanxi bamboo brooms generally refer to the big ones made of bamboo, used to clean yards and large areas and roads.
(4) Bamboo broom grass material Bamboo broom: Bamboo broom grass is an ovoid plant, no more than 1.5 meters high, with fine branches and leaves, and fresh color. It is a beautiful greening material. In farmers in northern China, the old plants are often cut down, flattened and dried to make bamboo brooms.
(5) Plastic bamboo broom, Gu Ming thought, is a bamboo broom made of plastic materials.
Xinggen broom manufacturer introduces you to the five common bamboo brooms. Have you ever used them? These brooms are cheap and environmentally friendly. Users are welcome to come to order wholesale.