Housework is the natural enemy of many young people. The broom is one of the tools that can help dust and clean garbage. It has brought great help to the hygiene and cleaning of the family, and it can be reused, so popular raw materials for broom making There are golden silk grass, sorghum panicle, broom grass, etc. The following Xinggen broom manufacturers will introduce you to five types of brooms that you will use daily:
Have you used all the five daily brooms?
(1) Sorghum broom: One day, an old farmer in Hadley needed a new broom. He chopped some sorghum stalks and tied one with a rope. It was durable and easy to use. So everyone rushed to follow suit and started using sorghum brooms. This led to the emergence of the sorghum broom manufacturing industry in the United States, and brooms are still in use until now.
(2) Bamboo brooms: In rural areas, it is inseparable for the brooms to tie up bamboo branches, but the leaves on the bamboo yams generally need to be removed manually, which takes a lot of work.
(3) Bamboo brooms: Shanxi bamboo brooms generally refer to the big ones made of bamboo, which are used to clean yards and large areas and roads.
(4) Broom grass material Broom: Broom grass is an ovoid plant, no more than 1.5 meters high, with fine branches and leaves, and fresh color. It is a beautiful greening material. In farmers in northern China, its old plants are often cut off, flattened and dried to make brooms.
(5) Plastic brooms, Gu Ming thought, are brooms made of plastic materials.
The above are five types of brooms that are often used in daily life