We all use brooms in our lives. In addition to some indoor brooms, there are many that are needed for outdoor cleaning. Bamboo silk brooms are one of the more popular ones. Because bamboo brooms are rarely used in our daily use, most of them are used for road cleaning, so many people do not know how to make bamboo brooms. Let’s take a look at the specific steps of bamboo silk broom processing.
1. Use a knife to chop the bamboo ya into the size shown in the figure below, and divide it into two types, one is shorter and denser, and the other is longer.
2. Prepare a pile of fire, put the prepared bamboo yams on the fire and bake it, and bake it back and forth until the color of the bamboo leaves is zoomed.
3. Put the roasted bamboo ya on the bench and rub it with both hands to remove the bamboo leaves.
4. Use a saw to cut off the bamboo tips, about 1.6 meters in length, then drill a hole in the thinner section and insert a bamboo pin.
5. First, evenly place the short and thin bamboo yams on both sides of the bamboo pins, and tie them tightly with iron wires. Then spread the longer bamboo yams evenly on the bamboo pins and tie them with iron wire again to make a bamboo broom.