1. The handle is easy to handle and not easy to fall off and rotate.
2. The mop cloth surface has good water absorption.
3. The mop material does not drop chips.
4. The mop is easy to wring out without any effort.
5. The mop is easy to clean and does not stick to dirt.
6. Choose different functions for different needs. For example, if the gap under the furniture is small, you can choose a flat mop (the mop cloth can be removed for cleaning, such as a dust tray).
7. The home space does not occupy a place for storage: When the space area is small, choose a compound mop with a mopping function at the same time.
1. After use, be sure to scrub clean and wring dry and place it in a ventilated place to avoid odor and odor.
2. When the mop has a peculiar smell, use diluted bleach to clean the mop.
3. When the mop sticks to the hair, you can use a brush to help remove it or wait for it to dry and then use tape to remove it.
4. Mops with finer fabrics are less suitable for heavy grease stains, uneconomical, and easy to wear.
5. In order to keep the house clean and hygienic, it is recommended to replace the mop head every two to three months.
6. When used with detergent, the amount should not be too much, otherwise it will be easy to remain and affect the service life of the mop.
1. In order to extend the efficiency of the mop, it is best to clean the hair and dust before mopping the floor.
2. The direction of mopping the floor should follow the lines of the floor as much as possible, so that the dirt can be easily removed and the cleaning effect can be achieved.
3. It is best to wash the mop with running water to make it cleaner. If you have the habit of using floor cleaners, the dirty mop can be washed off under the faucet, and then put into the bucket with detergent. Soak it and wring it dry to mop the floor.
4. Pay attention to the use of various types of mops, and use the correct method to improve the efficiency of the mop. For example, some rubber cotton mops must be soaked in water before use.
5. Use a mop to wipe the wooden floor, and try not to use a mop with high water content, such as a cotton mop. Because the surface of the wooden floor has pores, it is easy to absorb moisture, which will cause the floor to deform and become fragile and shorten the lifespan.